Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Got Ear Cancer From The Radiowaves..

I was caught in a daze, driving along 390 and suddenly was snapped out of it. i was caught off guard by the words "Imma beat the ----- up, up,up.I said what the??? My daughter is sitting shotgun, my son in the back, and my 1 year old is all i thought about. I immediately proceeded to change the station of course cause i will be "Gotdammed" if my kids listen to that shyt. I mean, im a grown man so I know what the "blank" was but my kids? I dont think so, i mean i hope not,man shyt, they "Bettna not" know what that blank is. My bad, i got side tracked. Ok, so I changed the station to the next set station, which I believe was KissFM, i think, and I hear, "I just wanna see you strip". I said, what the fuk is going on here?!!!. I remember when the radio was playing songs like, Meet Me At the Alter in your white dress and i will always love you, and shyt. WHAT is this?. SO, me being a father, not a "Daddy",said to my kids, Um,this muzik is terrible,the worst, and voiced my displeasure. My oldest being wise says, "I dont either" its either songs about sex or drugs dad". "Beats are good but thats it". Now that there is my child. Speaking the truth. So I said to her, from now on if we are in the car or if you are in your room listening to the radio, to just think of the ignorance that is being displayed to where as, the artist will do whatever the "Suits" tell them to. The "Suits" being the corporate world that is forking all this money into and losing to the internet so they figure they would give the people the poison another way. And thats thru the airwaves. Im a little hip to the game a little and wont allow any fukery to enter my cicle. So im on my DeadPrez shyt from here on out until the radio cleans it up a lil bit. Imma end it by saying this, I completly and 10000% agree with the understanding that "THIS IS A BUSINESS" and with that being said... DO YOU, IMMA DO ME!!!

Yahhhhh!!!
~aSap

No comments:

Post a Comment